Monday, August 13, 2012

Sircle Samples

A while back, I posted about a new site called Sircle Samples. Basically, you earn points by filling out surveys and a beauty profile, and you spend those points on beauty samples. I've gotten quite a few things from them over the past few months, including lip glosses, eyeshadow, moisturizer, and eyeliner. Here are the three items I got today!



The elf super glossy lip shine is a really pretty pink shade! It does go on super glossy, thick but not too sticky. It lasted for a while for me.

The elf shimmer gloss is my favorite! It is a little thinner than the super glossy, but it is a gorgeous shade perfect for summer, and has just a bit of shimmer. It's not a glitter bomb or anything!

The NYX gloss isn't really my shade...it's called sand dune and that's just what it looks like...beige sand. I did try it, though, and it goes on sheer and is actually wearable. It'd be great to tone down a too bright lip color. The formulation is nice!

Sircle Samples does have a waiting list, and sometimes you have to wait a while until they have new samples available.  The good ones tend to go fast! The site is still in beta, so there are also sometimes technical issues. I've personally had nothing but good experiences with them, though, and who doesn't love free makeup? Here is my invitation/referral link if you're interested in trying them out.

No comments: