Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Klout Perk: essie Mirror Metallics!

I received my newest Klout perk today, and I thought I'd share it with you!

If you haven't joined Klout yet, it's basically a site that measures your social influence. Your scores qualify you for perks, which can be anything from a food sample to an early movie/tv preview to an extra item on LBB to a free beauty product. I've been a member for a few months now, and I've claimed several perks!

This one is a polish from essie's new Mirror Metallics Collection, which consists of five shades.

I received the color "penny talk": it's a gorgeous incandescent copper.

I find the formula to be very nice - not too thick or thin, and it goes on super smooth, especially for a metallic!

This is a single coat applied on a bare nail! It's  opaque in one coat. I did go ahead and apply a second coat afterwards just for some added depth and shine, but you could definitely get away with a single coat with this one.

I'm a big fan of metallics, so I will likely be picking up a couple more shades in the collection.

I think this is an awesome perk from Klout!

If you haven't joined Klout yet, here is my invitation link. Using this will link us, allowing us to see each other scores and list each other as influencers.

2 comments:

souly said...

I need to sign up! Gorgeous polish...I want!

Ana Pinto said...

Love the nail polish color.
Amazing blog :)Followed, would you check mine?
Ana,http://wonderlandfelines.blogspot.pt/