Friday, January 11, 2013

Little Black Bag - late December 2012

While Little Black Bag isn't really known for their fast shipping, this box took the cake. It was MIA with no updates for 4 days once it hit the hub an hour from here...and then when it finally showed up, it was crushed. Thanks, Newgistics!

This is AFTER I attempted to "unfold" it. The bottom was coming apart, as well. Yeesh.


Luckily, nothing inside was harmed. And here's what I got!

Vieta Maddie satchel in grey. LOVE. I was skeptical about this bag after I shipped, because the last Vieta bag I got (Blaze) ended up having a defective zipper and had to be returned.

Glad to say that this one feels much nicer! The style and colors are really different for me, I love it.

It feels nice and well made. It has lots of cute little details, like the turn-lock on the front.

The zippers on this one are nice and substantial and, you know, actually work!

I love the shape and the cute stud details on the sides.

This bag has a zippered pocket on the bag, a large pocket in the front, and three pockets on the inside. The lining is nice and smooth and simple, with the Vieta logo all over it.

The bag is adorable and I am no longer hesitant about Vieta as a brand. :)

These Nila Anthony cosmetic cases were added as a free gift...I didn't initially get one, as I opened before the promo. But I ended up trading something for one. It's larger than I expected, and it'll be great for keeping my vanity organized...I plan to use it to hold tiny little tubes and samples so they don't get lost!


This is the item I was determined to get! I ended up trading way down for it, but totally worth it. It's the medieval axe necklace by Flea Market Girl and it's freakin' adorable. This is probably one of my favorite jewelry pieces I've gotten from LBB!

This is NCLA polish in Rock Solid! It is my first NCLA...I fell in love with this color. It's grey with silver sparkles!

Here's a quick, sloppy single coat. A 2nd coat evens it out and makes it opaque. I think there's just the right amount of glitter. The only thing I don't like about this is that it does not dry smooth, definitely needs a topcoat. But that's normal for a glittery polish...I've just been spoiled by Zoya. After trying this, I don't think I'd ever pay full price for a polish by NCLA, but more would be welcome in my LBB.

This is the item I felt kind of blah about, and I actually ended up loving it! This is Pixi polish in Mink Grey. It's a very different color for me - a greige shade with a purple lean. The formula is awesome! It is almost a one coater, and it dries super shiny and smooth. Pleasantly surprised! I had, at one point, all 4 Pixi polishes in my bag and traded them away...now I wish I'd kept the others!

In all, I like everything in my LBB this time.

What was in your last Little Black Bag?

If you haven't tried it out yet, feel free to use my referral link! :)





No comments: