Friday, January 25, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag - January 2013

After what seemed like forever, my January Ipsy bag arrived a few days ago. Ipsy is consistently one of the best subs when it comes to value, and this month is no exception. They also listen to their customer feedback! After hearing a ton of complaints about getting too many of the same types of products (namely black eyeliners and pink/red lipglosses), they went with all new products this month.

There is no makeup in this bag, but there are some awesome products.


Nailtini Straight Up Color nail lacquer in Frappe - This is a sheer pinky nude polish. The formula is really nice! While the color isn't a very exciting one for me, it is also one that I don't already have and will come in handy.

Soho eyeliner brush - This is a wide, flat liner brush. It is nice and stiff with an ergonomic design...I think this will be especially nice for lining with shadows and powder liners. I love receiving brushes in my subs.

bigsexyhair Spray & Play volumizing hairspray - I just chopped over a foot off of my hair this month, so it's a great time for me to get a hairspray, which I never used to use! I haven't tried it yet, but it promises fullness, lift, and shine. Nice!

Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter - This smells AMAZING, holy cow. It's a nice moisturizing body butter with the most delicious fruity scent. I will definitely be buying more of this.

Josie Maran Argan Oil - This is a 100% pure argan oil. I have been using it on my face as a nightly moisturizer and I'm loving it! It can also be used in the hair, on the body, or on the nails/cuticles. 

The bag itself is navy blue with a cute starry interior. It's a great size, too.

In all, I think this was a pretty great bag, and I love that they changed it up. I am still super happy with Ipsy, I think they do a great job of sending out good sized quality products.

What products are you loving right now?





No comments: