Friday, January 25, 2013

Little Black Bag - January 2013

After waiting forever, my Little Black Bag showed up a few days ago! I've really been enjoying everything so far.

This will be my last LBB for a few months...I've refreshed my accessories collection, and it's time to take a break for a while! :)

Here's what I got.

Latique Sutton Tote in Grey - I have had my eye on this bag for a while. I wasn't sure about it, then I saw a review on another site, and I was sold. It's beautiful! It's the perfect size, not too big, and the biggest selling point for me - it has a TON of pockets, including hidden side pockets accessible when the purse is zipped. The picture does it no justice, the studs are so pretty and sparkly and the material is nice and soft.

Goose Creek Candles - I kept getting these in previous bags, and then I'd get too good of an offer to pass up and trade them away. So, in this bag, I was determined to get all three of the jar candles. I succeeded, and I also managed to get one of the pillars! The scents are Butter Cookie (pillar), Vanilla Cashmere, Gingerbread Crisp, and Whipped Pumpkin Latte.  They are a great size and they all smell absolutely amazing. They are double wick candles, and the jar lids have an adorable tree on them. I'll be saving the jars to reuse!

NYX Runway Collection eyeshadow palettes in Strike a Pose and Jazz Night - I have been curious to try more NYX products, as I've previously only used the loose pearl shadows and a lipgloss. I was excited to get my hands on both of these palettes! I find them nice and soft and blendable, and adore the colors.

This is one of my favorite LBBs to date, and I ended up with everything I set out to get. Awesome!

What's your favorite product by NYX?

No comments: