This week, I decided to participate in BlogLoveTherapy's "What's In Your Makeup Bag" blog hop. Click on the link for more information, and to join yourself! There are tons of awesome blogs participating, and I've already amassed a huge list of products I want to try just from reading their posts.
These are my daily must-haves that go with me EVERYWHERE.
1. eos every day hand lotion. I have them in both the regular and cucumber scent. LOVE THESE. The packaging is adorable and small enough to fit in your purse or even your pocket, if needed. It smells great - the regular is mildly scented enough that it doesn't interfere with any perfume I am wearing at the time, and the cucumber just has that mild fresh scent to it. I love that they have no parabens, as well.
2. CO Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm. This is one of my favorite lip balms of all! I love the smooth texture and the bright lemony taste and smell. It keeps my lips soft, and I love that it has no petroleum.
3. Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr Eyeshadow in Bold Gold. I'm an eyeshadow fiend, it is my favorite makeup. This is a great one! When I don't have time/the desire to put much effort into my makeup, I can just slick a bit of this on for a little shimmer on my lids, or I can build it up to a more opaque gold. It's so pretty and it goes with everything. It can even be used as a base. I love the cream formula, it's perfect to take along with me because it's so easy to sweep a little on with my finger when needed.
4. tarte LipSurgence natural matte lip tint in Lucky. Oh, how I love this! I got this product in my March Birchbox and fell in love with it. I love the light pink, it looks natural on my lips and it lasts a long time. Love the minty smell and flavor and the matte finish is different from my usual glosses and balms, and it's great for when I want a little low maintenance color on my lips.
5. pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Black. I love this liner. It's a pencil, but it goes on so smooth and dark it reminds me of a liquid. It's seriously no-budge, I wear it on my waterline and it stays all day and does not move until I remove it. I like the small size, and that it's paraben and preservative free. There are several other colors to choose from, as well.
6. Covergirl LashBlast volume mascara in black brown. This is my favorite everyday mascara - it makes my lashes thicker, fuller, and longer without looking fake or clumping. It's cheap and outperforms most of the more expensive mascaras I've tried for a natural look.