Saturday, December 21, 2013

Glossybox US, December 2013

Man, the USPS is a mess this month. I know it is pretty normal for things to ship slower during the holiday season, but it really seems like this year, it's much worse than usual!

For example, I shipped my secret santa gift to the recipient 11 days ago...and I chose Priority 2 day shipping. It is finally just now at her post office today. I have had 50 mini heart attacks about it.

Because of that, I was beyond surprised to find my Glossybox in my mail this morning! They aren't known for their fast shipping in the best of circumstances!

I ripped that sucker open so fast!

I'm building up quite the collection of these boxes! I need to use them to assemble a little makeup storage set of drawers.

This month's card is pretty and holiday themed! So cute.

Naobay Oxygenating Cream Moisturizing - This is a moisturizer designed to keep your skin balanced and moisturized. It's natural and organic, and contains essential oils, which I love! I'm excited to try this.

Michael Todd True Organics Pumpkin Mask - This is an enzyme mask that exfoliates, smoothes, and helps clear clogged pores. I have used it before and I love it! It looks and feels a lot like slathering pumpkin puree on your face, but the results are great. So happy to get another one of these!

Ardency Inn PUNKER world's baddest eyeliner - This is a black liquid liner intended to help you draw a great cat-eye (or any other type of liner you like). It is nice and smooth and dark! I generally get tired of getting black liners, but I was actually needing a good liquid one soon and I am so happy to try this!

nails inc. nail polish in Victoria - This is a super glossy polish in a very dark cherry red. So pretty and unlike anything I own! So great for winter!

Anatomicals You Need a Blooming Shower body cleanser - This is a relaxing shower gel with witch hazel and aloe in it...awesome. It smells like roses (also has jasmine in there, but I primarily smell the rose). I have just discovered that I really like rose scents, and I am so excited to try this out. It smells AMAZING.

Overall, I am super happy with this box. The sizes are great, and I love the variety. There is not a single thing that disappointed me this month! 

Here's a single swipe of the liner, with light pressure. Pretty great!

What do you think of this month's Glossybox?



No comments: