Friday, May 17, 2013

Glamour Doll Eyes OTM - May 2013

This is my second month of Glamour Doll Eyes's OTM program. Each month, they send out a shadow (OTM = of the month) which is available only as a part of the subscription. Sometimes, other goodies are included as bonuses.

I have about a dozen GDE shadows, but I always missed out on the OTMs (slots are very limited, they open once a month and sell out super quickly) so I was so excited when I snagged a spot last month. This month is even better!



This month's pouch is super cute, and has already found its way into my bag.

Along with the usual shadow and candy, this month we got a bonus new product - a blush! And two sample baggies from an upcoming collection.

(sorry it's upside down...but you get the idea). The blush is called Risky Business, and it is described as a soft to medium pink with subtle gold shimmers. The shadow is S&M, a dark purple (almost black) with blue and green sheen and silver shimmers.

The two samples are called Facade and Fearless, and they are from the upcoming Matte Masculine collection.

The blush is SUPER vibrant and pigmented, and is a gorgeous shade. The shadow is nice and sparkly!

Products swatched over a clear primer:
Risky Business blush
S&M shadow
Facade shadow
Fearless shadow.

Impressed as ever with GDE's products, I'm really happy with this month. What do you think of these colors?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after
I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm
not writing all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say excellent blog!


my webpage; Dragon City Cheat Engine