Friday, March 8, 2013

Birchbox: March 2013: March Madness

I was really surprised to wake up to my Birchbox this morning! I think this is the earliest I have ever gotten it.

This month's theme is March Madness, and promises to help you create your ultimate beauty starting lineup! Here's what I received this month:


Incoco Nail Polish Applique in Spring Vines: This is a really cute little design! I'm not terribly excited because I just struggle with nail strips, and I've gotten SO MANY of them recently. But I'm definitely going to try these out.

Caldrea Body Lotion: I received three small packets in the scents Tea Olive Lime, Aloe Water Apricot, and Coconut Fig. I like body lotion, so these will be used, though I'd have preferred a single deluxe sample to the packets. The scents sound interesting!

Serge Normant Meta Revive Dry Shampoo: I love dry shampoos, and this is a great size! I'd be excited about it, but everyone who got it last month talked about how terrible it was! I'm still going to try it, but cautiously.

Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream - A blueberry scented shaving cream! Mmm. Again, nothing exciting here, but will definitely be used.

Madewell for Birchbox Emery Board; This month's extra is a cute floral print and pink emery board. Not sure where mine is, so useful.

So, I am not super excited about this box, but it's not terrible...the whole thing really depends on whether I find the dry shampoo useable or not! I'm most excited about the shaving cream and emery board!

What was in your Birchbox this month?


No comments: