Friday, December 28, 2012

Little Black Bag December

I got my most recent Little Black Bag a few days ago, and it was the only thing I opened on Christmas! Here's what I ended up with.

I had other things to begin with - namely a nail polish, lip gloss, and night cream...I traded them for some more Lavanila (Pure Vanilla, which is an amazing scent) and the Befine sampler, which contains sample pouches of 6 products. They threw in a free YuBe moisturizer sample...yay!

The first is the handcuff necklace by Flea Market Girl. This is the item I opened my bag for, I was determined to get it! So cute.

The second necklace is a beaded necklace by Zad. I wasn't too thrilled with this when it was in my bag, but it is so much nicer in person! It has a nice heft, with glass beads. Nice and shiny in person, as well.

This is the Steve Madden leopard tote in Natural. I was undecided about this, as I usually go for solid colored bags, but I love it! It's HUGE, and flashy, and well made...I am really happy with it. It has cute details, zipper pockets on the outside, and great handles. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the croc tote next.

And finally, a Vieta satchel. This is pretty nice, it is made of a nice fabric and it is a good medium size. It has a TON of pockets. My only complaint is that the zipper kind of sucks...but I will still use it!

So, there's what I got in my December LBB...so far I'm loving everything. What was in yours?

If you haven't signed up for LBB yet, here is my referral link!

1 comment:

Helen To said...

i love these posts whoohooo! i hope you had a great Christmas! and that handcuff necklace is really cute indeed!