Friday, November 16, 2012

Glossybox update

So, in my post about my October Glossybox, I had stated that I was missing an item - I had received only 4 items, and the Kryolan blush I was supposed to receive was missing. I had heard mixed reviews about their customer service, and so I decided that seeing how they handled the situation would determine whether or not I continued to subscribe!

Well, things didn't look good at first...it took me over 2 weeks to finally get ahold of them. Their offices and warehouse are in New York and New Jersey, so I decided to be patient, due to the Hurricane. I'm glad to say that after several emails. I received a replacement item today!

The item I was supposed to get was a Kryolan blush. They must have run out of that item, so they sent me a basq Calm Resilient Body Oil. It is a full sized product (2 ounces) and it retails for $20. It has a lavender pear fragrance as promises to strengthen, tone, and protect the skin. It states that it is especially good for pregnancy and weight loss. It's free of nasty chemicals and is cruelty free.



I have to admit that I was a little sad to miss out on the blush, just because I was really interested in it, and I loved the Kryolan lipstick I received from them previously. But, this is definitely a fair replacement, and I appreciate them making it right. I will continue to be a subscriber.

1 comment: